Looking back at the S.J. Davis Blacksmithing shop

Lake Sun Leader
Submitted Content, Lake Sun Leader
Posted 1/4/21

An outstanding citizen of this era was S. J. Davis who came to old Linn Creek in 1861. He set up a blacksmith shop, hardware and undertaking business on east Main where he remained in business until …

This item is available in full to subscribers.

Please log in to continue

Log in